Executive Assistant (engineer Male Steno) to Director
- Produces Information By Transcribing, Formatting, Inputting, Editing, Retrieving, Copying, and Transmitting Text, Data, and Graphics.
- -compile all Data Collected Last Day from all the Plants and Prepare the Report and Submit It to the Director On Advance Excel.
- Conserves Executives Time By Reading, Researching, and Routing Correspondence; Drafting Letters and Documents; Collecting and Analyzing Information; Initiating Telecommunications.
- - Maintains Executive\'s Appointment Schedule By Planning and Scheduling Meetings, Conferences, Teleconferences, and Travel.
- Represents the Executive By Attending Meetings in the Executive\'s Absence; Speaking for the Executive.
- Welcomes Guests and Customers By Greeting Them, in Person or On the Telephone; Answering or Directing Inquiries.
- Maintains Confidence and Protects Operations By Keeping Information Confidential.
- Completes Projects By Assigning Work; Following Up On Results.
- Prepares Reports By Collecting and Analyzing Information.
- Secures Information By Completing Data Base Backups On Advance Excel.
excellent Hands-on Experienced Required On the Followings:-
1. Advance Excel
must Be a Graduate Engineer with Minimum of 7 Years of Experience as Ea to Any Hod with Huge Manufacturing Company.
6 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.
Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry
7 - 13 Years
Secretary Executive Assistant Personal Assistant
Client Of www.reachpremier.com
Our Client is a Huge Manufacturing Company with Plants Spread Across India and They are Looking for Engineering graduate from Huge Manufacturing Industry to look after the responsibilities as EA to Director.