Our Client is a Leather Export House having their Unit India
1. Position Vacant – Secretary to CEO
2. Location – Kolkata
3. Education – Graduate
4. Experience – Minimum 3 Yrs as secretary to relevant position.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executives time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.