5 - 9 Years
This Job entails the candidate to have a broad spectrum of knowledge in various operational functions of the HR department.
- Performance management,
- HR strategic planning,
- Policies and processes
- Maturely and sensitively address escalations of employee grievances and policy.
- Coaching and counseling of employees- escalations and their managers
- Plan Training & Development initiatives (all levels) and streamline execution
- Crisis management and proactive mitigation of the same.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Solid knowledge in the field of HR operations and execution
- Post Graduation in HR (MBA/PGDHRM)
- Must have worked as HR Generalist for any Huge Manufacturing Industry for last 3 years.
- Must have a background in performance management, policies, and processes.
- Optimally should have experience in Corporate Office with 1000+ employees.
- Experience in framing, administering and executing HR functions in the corporate level.
- Strong understanding of various HR policies and practices.
- Excellent Communication skills - should have strong, clear and crisp verbal articulation skills and very strong documentation skills
- Very strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to listen to employees is critical, with the capacity to truly comprehend, be seen as approachable, and act as a coach, inspiring confidence with ability to help
- Strategic thinking skills
- Ability to manage other managers, handle difficult situations while remaining forward looking and very positive
- Ability to lead by example.
|Salary||6 Lac To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR|
|Work Experience||5 - 9 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, M.B.A/PGDM|
Client Of www.reachpremier.com
|About Company||Our Client is reputed Manufacturing House with Plant spread across India.|