8 - 15 Years
\"Executive Assistant( Male) Job Duties:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive\\\'s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive\\\'s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive\\\'s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
|Salary||8 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Work Experience||8 - 15 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Huge Manufacturing company, Client of Premier Management Consultants.
|About Company||Client of www.reachpremier.com|