9 - 20 Years
Executive Assistant Job Duties:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive\'s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive\'s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive\'s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Graduate, Male, Stenography Must, Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills.
|Salary||5 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Work Experience||9 - 20 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Client of Premier | www.reachpremier.com
|About Company||Client of Premier | www.reachpremier.com|