General Manager - Research & Development - Bakery/biscuits
• Home • General Manager - Research & Development - Bakery/biscuits
» VACANCY DETAILS
|Job Title||:||General Manager - Research & Development - Bakery/biscuits|
|Number Of Vacancy||:||1|
|Key Skills||:||Research & Development Manager,New Product Development,Packaging Manager,Process Analyst|
|Qualification||:||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Ph.D/Doctorate|
|Salary (Per Annum)||:||45 Lac To 1 Crore|
|Work Experience||:||15 - 19 Years|
|Job Requirement||:||Job Summary/ Purpose Statement
Plan, Develop, Direct marketing efforts to take it through the Innovation Funnel for new product development, retune the existing product portfolio to the current market demand and ensure customer delight. Effectivecost effective design of products and packaging material for realigning the brand for promoting OUR CLIENT as the top of the mind FMCG brand in the country thus achieving the planned key objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Promote OUR CLIENT as the top of the mind FMCG brand and inculcate consumer delight.
• Entire R&D activities of the Foods business from conceptualization to commercialization.
• Develop and implement innovation and new product requirement as per market needs.
• Achieve cost effective solutions in terms of product and packaging for keeping the brand valuation in line with the market needs.
• Vendor development and monitoring.
• Tuning of recipe as per market needs.
• Packaging material development.
• Commercialization of new products and development of new formulations.
• Cost saving initiatives through innovation of the existing product formulations.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor of Science with Chemistry Major and a Degree in Food Technology from a reputed institute.
• Minimum12--15yearexperience in R&D, Laboratory and Product Development in a Managerial Position for at least 10 years in a reputed organization from the Food Sector preferably bakery industry.
• Product Development
• Packaging Development
• Vendor Development.
• Analytical analysis of ingredients.
• Excellent communication&Interpersonal skills
• Business presentation
• Effective team player
• Analytical ability
• Problem solving& Decision Making
• Creative &Innovative thinking
» JOB LOCATION
» COMPANY PROFILE
|Company Name||:||MNC Client of www.reachpremier.com|
|About Company||:||Our Client is a reputed Diversified Group Originating from KSA, They are also in the Business of FMCG Foods Product which includes Wafer, Biscuits, Chips, beverages, to name a few along with other non food products.|
» CONTACT DETAILS