3 - 8 Years
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive\\\'s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive\\\'s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive\\\'s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Stenography Must, Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills.
|Salary||4 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Work Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
MNC Client of www.reachpremier.com
|About Company||Our Client is a in diversified industry having global presence.|