Job summary :
The General Manager is responsible for leading the development and execution of the Company's long term strategy with a view to creating value in a profitable and sustainable manner. He provides the direction and builds the culture of the organization. Builds, creates and sustain effective teams through outlining acceptable behaviour. Decides on capital allocation including decision to support or ramping down. His leadership role also entails being ultimately responsible for all day-to-day management decisions and for implementing the Company's long and short term plans.
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible to lead, in conjunction with the Directors, the development of the Company's strategy.
- To lead and oversee the implementation of the Company's long and short term plans in accordance with its strategy
- Lead the growth of pharma business in a profitable and sustainable manner through effective business development strategy, industry contact and resourceful people, capitalizing on superior assets and innovation and operating in a socially responsible manner.
- Responsible for maintenance of all existing regulatory approvals and also to strategize, lead, acquire and oversee the implementation of any other necessary regulatory approvals like USFDA, WHO, etc.
- To ensure the Company is appropriately organized and staffed as necessary to enable it to achieve the approved strategy
- Oversees the fiscal activities of the organization including budgeting, reporting and audit.
- To ensure that expenditures of the Company are within the authorized annual budget of the Company
- Directs and ensures that business is carried out in a cost-effective manner, employing economy while maintaining an acceptable level of quality.
- To assess the principal risks of the Company and to ensure that these risks are being monitored and managed
- To ensure effective internal controls and management information systems are in place
- To ensure that the Company has appropriate systems to enable it to conduct its activities both lawfully and ethically
- To ensure the integrity of all public disclosure by the Company
- To abide by specific internally established control systems and authorities.
|Salary||10 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||20 Years|
Client Of www.reachpremier.com
|About Company||Client Of www.reachpremier.com|