Job description Our Client is an international Marine Survey and Commodities Inspection company.
The job description of the Branch Manager of Gandhidham Branch office will be as follows: -
1) Administrative and Operations Head of Gandhidham branch including laboratory & satellite office at Bharuch .
2) Responsible to develop business in Gujarat and execute the assignments
3) Build the brand name of the company in Gujarat region
4) Responsible for the profitability of Gandhidham office as profitable cost centres
5) Maintain the ISO 9001:2015 QMS of the Branch with continual improvement
6) Plan and execute regular training programs for the staff of Gandhidham & Bharuch offices
7) Explore new avenues of business and submit achievable growth plans for the Branch
8) Prepare annual income & expenditure budget and capital budget expenditure budget of the Branch
Age 40 – 50 years
Attributes Essential Desirable
Education B.Sc OR B.E. OR Class I MEO OR Master Mariner MBA
Experience Minimun 10 years’ experience in Senior Management position of an Inspection Company Past experience as Branch Manager
Experience of carrying out insurance surveys & loss assessment
Good oral & written communication skills in English
Amiable personality and excellent people skills
Adequate computer knowledge to work with MS Office, MS Outlook, Power Point, etc.
13 - 18 Years
15 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.
Manufacturing / Production / Quality
sales marketing business development Business Management
MNC Inspection & Certification Company having global Presence.