Pharmacist /Senior Pharmacist - Pharmacy Retail Store
Should Be Able to Read a Prescription.
should Be Able to Prescribe Over the Counter Medicine.
should Be Able to Differentiate Between Generic and Branded Medicines.
should Know Alternative Medicines
i Need Someone Who is Very Good and Quick.
position : Stockist:
a Pharmacist with At Least 5 Plus Years in Medicine Stocking.
preferably Someone Comfortable with Marg Software and Can Handle the Entire Medicine Store.
he Will Look After Stock
vendor Management and Order
- Excellent Communication Skills –
should have Strong, Clear and Crisp Verbal Articulation Skills and Very Strong Documentation Skills.
Very Strong Interpersonal Skills –
ability to Listen to Critical Concerns, with the Capacity to Truly Comprehend, Be Seen as Approachable, and Act as a Coach, Inspiring Confidence with Ability to Help.
- Strategic Thinking Skills -
- Ability to Manage other & Handle Difficult Situations While Remaining Forward Looking and Very Positive
- Ability to Lead By Example - Candidate Should Support Organizational Norms, Possess Self-discipline and Lead Best Practices
- Adaptability –
the Ability to Adapt is Essential with the Capacity to Anticipate Possible New Opportunities or Mitigate Potential Challenges.
- Understand the Changing and Evolving Landscape, New Developments with the Ability to Identify Which May Be Relevant for Their Implementation