• Proficiency in Advance MS Excel. Working knowledge in preparing various financial MIS.
• Communication skill in English, Hindi and Bengali.
• Should have 3-4 yrs. of working knowledge in any Wealth Management Co. or financial institution.
Position: Investment Officer
Graduate / Post Graduate in the Finance & Accounting.
Job Description -
• Basic understanding of various investment instruments i.e Mutual Funds, Bonds, Shares etc.(MUST)
• Knowledge of processing Paperwork related to investment including forms & cheques.(MUST)
• Coordination & timely visit to various Banks and Mutual Fund houses regarding investment formalities.
• Data entry for all financial transactions.
• Tracking investments.
• Making various MIS as required by Management
• Maintain synergy between various department of the organization.
Salary: 2-5 LPA (Negotiable)
Location : Kolkata
If you are confident and wanted to learn, lead and grow with the organisation then please fill up the following details and mail your updated detailed resume at marking subject as “PIIE/KOL/0121” and contact us for more details.
Reasons for change:-
Manager - Talent Sourcing
Premier Management Consultants
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / stock market / Loan|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Investment Officer Finance Officer Share Market Agent Document Specialist|
Client Of www.reachpremier.com, Premier has been a reliable brand for past Twenty years cementing its name into the industry for its cutting edge, comprehensive, industry-oriented solutions delivered by a diversified team of expert hands. We stand for eff
|About Company||Our Client is one of the very well established groups of Kolkata having its Corporate and Head Office at Kolkata. its flagship company with establishments abroad in countries like – China – Czech – Germany – UK – USA etc.|
|Contact Person||Sujata. B|