This Job entails the Female candidate to have a broad spectrum of knowledge in various operational functions of the HR department. She will be in charge of the day-to-day management and administration of HR operations including employee management of the organaisation with 750+ employees, coaching and counseling and ensuring that all employees of the follow the core HR policies of the organization.
Few Key Areas:
1) Payroll Management (Must have working knowledge of salary processing, leave management, Bonus calculation, leave pay calculation etc, Working knowledge on Payroll software is mandatory)
2) Statutory Compliance (Shops /PF/ESIC etc)
3) Working Knowledge of Factory act, Labour laws, Minimum Wage Act, ECA Act, Payment of Bonus Act etc
4) HRMIS (Advanced Knowledge in MS excel is required) - Must have exposure in preparing various HR reports.
- Must have worked as HR Generalist for any Huge Manufacturing/Infrastructure Industry for last 3 years.
- Must have a background in performance management, policies, and processes.
- Optimally should have experience in Corporate Office with 750+ employees.
- Experience in framing, administering and executing HR functions in the corporate level.
- Strong understanding of various Payroll, Compliances, IR and HR practices.
1. Excellent Communication skills - should have strong, clear and crisp verbal articulation skills and very strong documentation skills
2. Very strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to listen to employees is critical, with the capacity to truly comprehend, be seen as approachable, and act as a coach, inspiring confidence with ability to help
3. Strategic thinking skills
4. Ability to manage other managers, handle difficult situations while remaining forward looking and very positive .
Kindly revert with your updated resume (Only if your profile matches)
3 - 8 Years
4 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.
HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations
Post Graduate Diploma, M.B.A/PGDM
HR ManagerHR officerHR adminHR headHR management
Client Of www.reachpremier.com
Our Client is launching an Amusement Park which is the largest themed water park in Assam. It’s never-seen before attractions set amidst unique architecture with international experience, standard amenities and hygiene; catapult this Amusement Park into a different league. It is the ultimate entertainment package for people of all age groups and is built innovatively to provide tons of excitement.
5/1, Kimber Street, Park Circus 7 Point, Circus Avenue