Branch Manager Kolkata (Marine Survey And Commodities Inspection Company)
Our Client is in international Marine Survey and Commodities Inspection company. The job description of the Branch Manager of Kolkata Branch office will be as follows: -
1) Administrative and Operations Head of Kolkata & Haldia, Odissa Branch Offices
2) Responsible to develop business in the region and execute the assignments
3) Build the brand name of the company in the Eastern Region
4) Responsible for the profitability of offices as profitable cost centres
5) Maintain the ISO 9001:2015 QMS of the Branch with continual improvement
6) Plan and execute regular training programs for the staff.
7) Explore new avenues of business and submit achievable growth plans for the Branch
8) Prepare annual income & expenditure budget and capital budget expenditure budget of the Branch.
Experience - Minimum 10 years’ experience in Senior Management position of an Inspection Company Past experience as Branch Manager in Eastern India is must.
Qualification B.Sc OR B.E. OR Class I MEO OR Master Mariner & MBA.
10 - 20 Years
8 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.
Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller
B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.B.A/PGDM
Branch Management Operations Administration Management Brand Promotions Business Development QMS
Client of Premier | www.reachpremier.com
Our Client is in international Marine Survey and Commodities Inspection company. The job description of the Branch Manager.