The Counselor would help generate new business and grow the existing business on behalf of the Company. Ensure that business targets are achieved on monthly, quarterly and annually.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Should be able to execute and monitor the successful student admission process
• Initiate, organize and participate in admission events by the institute
• Must achieve clear targets set daily , weekly , monthly and annually
• Coordinate with Management to determine essential sales process.
• Maintaining and expanding customer database
• Advise students and parents through structured counseling sessions
• Highly persuasive , go-getter, excellent in communications
• Excellent Oral Communication Skills - English, Hindi, Bengali.
• Graduate with MBA( Preferable)
• Should have a minimum of 5 years of Experience with any Training/Education Institution as Councillor (Must).
• Analytical & Logical Skills
• Preferable age not more than 30 years.
• Negotiation and team management Skills
If you are confident and wanted to learn, lead and grow with the organisation then please fill up the following details and mail your updated detailed resume marking subject as “AC/EDI/KOL/1120” and contact us for more details.
Reasons for change:-
Premier Management Consultants
5 - 6 Years
3 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.
Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic
Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM
Good Communication skillAdmission CounselorCareer counselorAcademic counselorEducation counselor
Client Of www.reachpremier.com
We are looking for a smart responsible person for the role of Admission Counselor for Local Kolkata Candidate Only for our Client, One of the growing Financial Training Institution.
5/1, Kimber Street, Park Circus 7 Point, Circus Avenue